T2 Biosystems is disrupting the landscape of clinical diagnostics with T2MR, the Company’s proprietary magnetic biosensor detector. The T2MR technology enables healthcare professionals to save lives and reduce costs by providing sensitive, accurate, and rapid diagnostic results. The company’s products can detect molecular or immunoassays targets and provide a robust menu of hemostasis measurements directly from unpurified clinical samples in hospitals, labs and physicians’ offices. We are seeking talented and highly motivated individuals to join our Research and Development Team, as Research Associates.
These are TEMPORARY positions we will need to fill by summer. The positions are project based and will last anywhere from two to three months.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Develop coagulation and hemostasis based assays on the T2MR platform
- Execute experiments and develop reagents formulations
- Handle data collection and manage data sets.
- Participate in product development.
In addition, you will:
- B.S./M.S. in a biochemical or biological science (Biology, Biochemistry etc.), experience in hemostasis, coagulation, or platelet activity measurements is a PLUS.
- 1-3 yrs. Industry exp., research in a clinical lab setting or experience as a MedTech
- Experience working with blood based products or blood chemistry skills such as component and lipid analysis, or cellular and protein components of blood
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office and OneNote.
If this sounds like you, please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com , and please identify the job title in the subject line.
- Success working in a team-based cross functional organization,
- Be highly self-motivated, an excellent communicator, highly analytical, and
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain focus on deliverables
T2 Biosystems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
T2 Biosystems, Inc. - 23 months ago