Coordinates day-to-day activities of clinical research protocols. Ensures accurate data collection, documentation, organization and safety of study volunteers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Collects and documents research data.
- Maintains records for clinical study and regulatory documents.
- May recruit, advertise, and screen for research patients.
- May conduct patient interviews to evaluate patient eligibility in study.
- Enters study data into a computerized database or case report form.
- May schedule research subject appointments for tests and procedures, such as laboratory tests, x-rays, and other studies specific for the research protocol.
- Retrieves and submits test results to appropriate party.
- May correspond with patient throughout study.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Required: Bachelor's degree in a related field or four (4) years of directly related work experience in lieu of a degree.
Minimum Job Experience
Required: One year of relevant experience in addition to any educational requirements.