• Evaluate stationary energy storage technologies and players.
• Develop test protocols, test storage technologies and analyze data.
• Develop models of storage technologies. Interact with controls group for simplified models needed for controls development.
• Identify innovations and cost-reduction potential of storage technologies.
• Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering/Applied Physics/Mechanical Engineering/Chemistry
• Research experience with proven track record required.
• Strong knowledge of chemistry/physics/engineering, with a systems-level perspective, and experience in developing mathematical models are required.
• Expertise in electrochemistry, batteries or fuel-cells is preferred.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills. Excellent communication, presentation and teamwork skills. Willing to travel globally.
PhDs.org - 20 months ago