We currently have internship opportunities available in The Multilingual Natural Language Processing Group at the IBM T. J. Watson Research Center.
In our department, we focus on basic technology research (implementing novel ideas) and the development of advanced prototypes and tools. Our projects include state-of-the-art research in areas such as statistical machine translation from speech and text input, information extraction, audio analytics for language and speaker recognition. Some of our notable department accomplishments include: the first statistical machine translation system, the first statistical natural language understanding system.
Come and join us to participate in the T.J. Watson Research Center’s long-term commitment to pioneering research, innovation development and commercialization of language processing solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 6 months experience in Machine Learning
- At least 6 months experience in Statistical Modeling
- At least 6 months experience in Speech and Language Processing
- Basic knowledge in Signal Processing
- At least 6 months experience in Programming knowledge
- English: Intermediate
- Master's Degree in Other Sciences
- At least 1 year experience in Machine Learning
- At least 1 year experience in Statistical Modeling
- At least 1 year experience in Speech and Language Processing
- At least 1 year experience in Signal Processing
- At least 1 year experience in Programming knowledge
- English : Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 4 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...