Edelman Berland, Edelman’s market research subsidiary, is seeking a dynamic Research Manager to manage and help grow the Edelman Berland business in New York!
The research manager must have at least 5 years of relevant experience in advertising, management consulting, brand strategy, communications or related field.
- 5 years’ experience in both qualitative and quantitative market research, with preferably 4+ years in a communications, research or consulting environment
- Track record of growing existing accounts, developing new accounts and business development
- Skillful at developing relationships with executives at Edelman and our clients
- Ability to manage budgets and teams
- Ultimate client contact for strategic issues, responsible for overall client satisfaction and quality control on every client deliverable from the team
- Provide strategic counsel to both Edelman and end clients
- Responsible for growing a portfolio of clients and prospective clients
- Breakdown of work is approximately 30% execution (moderating, analysis, reporting); 30% CRM (presentations, strategy sessions, etc.); 40% new business development (pitching, prospecting, etc.)
- Build saleable products/programs that marry our expertise with a communications focus
- Contributing original research and thinking to allow Edelman Berland and Edelman to deliver industry leading insights and value to clients through IP research, article writing, and speaking at conferences
- Strategic Partnership with specialty units within Edelman with the aim of creating large, integrated programs with clients.
- Mentor/manage junior staff
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure perfect quality in their work
About Edelman Berland
Edelman Berland is a global, full-service market research firm that provides corporate, non-profit and government clients with strategic intelligence to make their communications and engagements with stakeholders the smartest they can be.
The firm specializes in qualitative and quantitative research, measurement, tracking and analysis in reputation, branding and communications. Edelman Berland is part of Edelman, the world’s largest public relations company.
Edelman Berland has more than 100 employees in offices around the world. For more information, please visit www.edelmanberland.com . Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.