Parallon Richmond Shared Services has the following opportunity available at
Research Medical Center
Hours: part time, every Saturday/Sunday from 7AM to 3PM.
You must be available to attend 1 full day of Orientation, plus 3 full days of Patient Access training.
As a registrar, you will be responsible for:
- Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents
- Providing information to patients
- You must follow medical center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Must have previous doctor
's office or healthcare experience
Must have strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
GED or High school diploma required.
Customer service experience required, preferably in a healthcare environment.
Must be available to attend 1 full day of Orientation and 3 full days of patient access training.
HCA Inc - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -