CSI Research Inc. is aggressively seeking an experienced clinical research nurse/research coordinator to cover clinics in Marietta, John's Creek and Northside Hospital area.
Clinical Research Coordinator candidates may be involved in: coordinating and managing clinical studies and site personnel; lab work, preparing specimens for shipping and scheduling subject exams with investigators; recruiting and enrolling study patients; maintaining all study files; maintaining screening enrollment and drug accountability logs and assisting with drafting policies and procedures.
- Registered Nurse. LPN or degree in a biological science is required
- Prefer two years related experience with clinical trials and a minimum of 5 years experience in health care setting
- Knowledge of basic anatomy and medical terminology
- Must be ablve to start IV's, prepare and give injecitons and mix mediations.
- Ability to work under limited direct supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Program management skills or experience
- Requires valid drivers license and reliable transportation with flexibility for travel among different locations
*Strong background in medical history intake and medical terminology.
*Highly organized with advanced computer skills
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Strong ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks simultaneously with precision and strict adherence to sponsor requirements.
*The candidate should be able to promote a teamwork philosophy with a positive attitude.
Please include cover letter and salary history. CSI is DRUG FREE WORK PLACE. All candidates are subject to drug screening and back ground checks.