Posting date: November 20, 2012
Essential functions include:
- Strong industry, pharmaceutical and science background preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in the research laboratory industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills Seeking organized, high energy individual
- Good time and territory management skills
- Excellent selling, goal and objective setting skills
- The Research Sales Representative sells Fisher Scientific’s products and services
- Science Degree Preferred.
Develops new customers and performs other tasks as assigned by the Regional Manager.
- Supports sales management plans by maintaining effective customer relations and assuring continued market penetration and profitability by making in-depth calls to end users to achieve sales objectives.
- Implements customer-specific action plans.
- Develops and maintains purchasing and end user relationships
- Resolves customer service-related issues (i.e. pricing and product availability)
- Introduces new products and services to the accounts
Thermo Fisher Scientific - 22 months ago
Thermo Fisher Scientific’s 50,000 employees share a single mission: to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and...