Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins...
Exciting research support in blood glucose levels; part time as needed, not to exceed 19.5 hours per week; evenings and weekend 12 hour shift. Exciting opportunity to work with Stoke study.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
Primary responsibilities include:
- Performs scheduled blood glucose levels in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Maintains accurate and timely records of study data
- Knowledge of study software/data entry system and laptop
- Ensures treating nurse adheres to study interventions and study protocol
- Communicates with research team any and all pertinent information regarding study subject
- Maintains confidentiality of study subject information
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized environment
- Assists study subject and family with needs related to in- patient hospitalization
- Hours of duty will include evenings and weekend 12 hour shifts.
High School Diploma/Equivalent. No experience necessary. Six months of experience in research lab preferred.
Located in the prestigious Texas Medical Center, UTHealth is the most comprehensive academic health science institution in the Southwestern...