- Works directly with on-air talent to provide essential information regarding games and athletes.
- Coordinates with the show producer and Coordinating Producer about present and future statistical information needs.
- Conducts research for the on air talent and provides a daily summary for all games, a list of pronunciations, checks for accuracy of both the stories and leads.
- Writes up scoreboards for graphics on a daily basis.
- Prepares general background/research material for all booked events.
- Minimum of 1year of prior work experience in a Researcher/Administrative role
- Experience in sports studio/broadcast environments
- Strong background and knowledge of sports, preferrably Olympic sports and the Pac-12
- Passionate about Pac-12 and Collegiate Sports
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and teams
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Internet Explorer
- Knowledge of digital media industry including web, mobile,social and other emerging technologies