Founded in December 1997,
Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Are you compassionately committed to customer service?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living facility currently seeking a dynamic
Resident Activity Director / Recreational Therapist
As our Resident Activity Director / Recreational Therapist, you will organize, implement, evaluate and direct the activity programs of our senior living health campus.
Hearthstone Health Campus
3043 North Lintel Drive
Bloomington, IN 47404
Hearthstone Health Campus is a brand new state-of-the-art health campus being built now and will be ready to open in early 2014 in the Bloomington community!
The responsibilities of our Resident Activity Director / Recreational Therapist will include, but are not limited to
- Assessing and understanding resident desires
- Developing a schedule of activities including Lifelong Learning programs
- Charting activity progress and residents’ responses
- Leading/developing a team of activity personnel
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- We are specifically seeking applicants with a professional certification
- 2+ years experience in recreation program preferred
- Previous management experience required
- You will catch our immediate attention if you’ve worked as a Certified Activities Director or Recreational Therapist in a hospital or senior care setting
Trilogy Health Services - 4 months ago