Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Do you want to be appreciated and valued for your work every day? Do you want to be part of a strong team that all seeks to make a difference in people's lives? If so, we encourage you to check out Trilogy Health Services. We are the #1 Best Place to Work in Kentucky!
We are opening a brand new State-of-the-Art senior living health campus in early 2014 called the Willows at Citation . We are seeking an experienced and certified Resident Activity Director / Recreational Therapist to come in on this ground floor opportunity and grow with us.
As our Resident Activity Director / Recreational Therapist, you will organize, implement, evaluate, direct and conduct the activity programs of our senior living health campus.
The responsibilities of our Resident Activity Director / Recreational Therapist will include, but are not limited to :
- Assessing and understanding resident desires
- Developing a schedule of activities including Lifelong Learning programs
- Charting activity progress and residents’ responses
- Leading/developing a team of activity personnel
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Great pay
- Weekly paycheck
- Career advancement
- Generous Benefits
- Hundreds of free training programs for your self development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- We are specifically seeking applicants with a professional certification
- 2+ years experience in recreation program preferred
- Previous management experience required
- You will catch our immediate attention if you’ve worked as a Certified Activities Director or Recreational Therapist in a hospital or senior care setting
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service-focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare...