The Bristal offers the ultimate in senior living providing Care Beyond Compare to all our Residents. At the present time we are looking for compassionate and dedicated Resident Care Assistants to provide help to Residents in an Assisted Living Facility.
In this role, you will provide resident care services to Residents while maintaining their safety and comfort. Additional responsibilities include:
Schedule includes one weekend day.
- Assisting Residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Escorting Residents to meals and recreational activities
- Helping out as needed in the Resident Services area as needed to ensure the safety, comfort and well-being of our Residents
- Follow all policies and procedures, adhering to instructions of Resident Services Shift Supervisor and Resident Services Director
- Certified Nursing Assistant, Personal Care Attendant or Home Health Aide in the State of New York.
- Must speak and read in English and follow verbal instructions
- Previous experience with geriatric Residents preferred; providing assistance with ADLs
- Ability to follow instructions and establish personal care routine.
- Basic understanding of dementia; patience and tact in redirecting Residents.
- Ability to adjust to many types of personalities and situations
- You must be reliable, caring and gentle
- Ability to provide abiding respect for the elderly and to remain calm at all times.