Connect with residency programs and residents throughout your respective Division, offering educational assistance on the business of medicine, and in turn create a pipeline of qualified candidates for SG’s facilities.
- Successfully engage and interact with residency programs and residents in your respective Division. Work closely with these programs over the course of the residency year, hosting between 2-3 events for each program, creating a continuous pipeline of candidates for SG.
- Provide educational assistance to all interested residency programs and residents via the RRT’s monthly educational newsletter and virtual meetings.
- Maintain RRT standards of evaluation of residency programs, ability to recruit within the rules and regulations of any particular program, and arrangement of onsite and/or offsite events to engage resident physicians.
- Recruit both primary and supplemental providers for SG facilities
- Refer qualified residents with a significant interest to your regional teams on a regular basis. Ensure that residents are properly followed up with by the appropriate team members in a timely manner.
- Maintain tracking within Salesforce.com of all referrals sent to regional operating teams, and continue to maintain relationships with all residents encountered.
- Work with Provider Locaters on leads that are passed along (timely follow up and regular communication on status)
- Documentation of calls and status of candidates in database
- Responsible for accurate documentation in database (includes legal name, mailing address, call logs, qualifications, etc.)
- Attend State, Regional, and National conferences as needed (Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine)
- Assist with development and enhancement of IT support systems
- Additional projects as assigned
- Baccalaureate Degree Required
- Recruiting, Sales, or Staffing experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong decision-making/judgment skills
- Exceptional negotiation/persuasion skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office, word-processing, spreadsheet, database management)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision/direction
- Ability to work well with deadlines and stressful situations
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- 3 years ago - save job