Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
Voted one of the top 200 small and mid-cap companies in America by Forbes Magazine three years in a row. Waste Connections, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) is growing throughout the U.S.. Our range of services include solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling to approximately 2 million commercial, industrial and residential customers in 31 states.
Waste Connections Inc. is looking for a Residential Rear-Load Driver for Cleveland, TN.
T he ideal candidate will:
- Be Self Motivated; Work with little supervision
- Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Be able to follow safe operating practices.
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
- Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
- Be able to follow safe operator procedures
- Have knowledge of truck components in order to complete pre and post trip inspections
- Possess a clean safety and driving record
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Possess a valid Class B CDL license at a minimum.
- Two years of prior Residential waste experience preferred
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
Waste Connections - 18 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...