Sears Home Improvement Products and Services, a member of the Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) family of companies, is one of America's largest home improvement companies for siding and windows installation with operations in 45 states. Our products include siding, custom manufactured and installed windows, custom home entry doors, kitchen remodeling, custom cabinet refacing and Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC).
**$750 sign-on bonus possible with 2 years minimum appliance repair experience; $1500 possible with 5 years minimum appliance repair experience**
This position is responsible for the repair of products in the customer’s home. Products repaired include the following home appliances: Washers & Dryers, Gas & Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers and other home appliances.
This position provides timely and quality repairs of customers’ products while maintaining high customer service. Additionally, technicians promote and sell additional products and services that directly impact the profitability of the company. We provide a service van, specialized tools, uniforms, laptop computer, cell telephone, and periodic training.
To provide the proper customer focus, the In-Home Service Technician must:
Email our recruitment department at: email@example.com or call 1-877-827-9419
- Work as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency to meet customer time commitments
- Successfully complete all Technician II training elements within required timeframes
- Meet key performance metrics and/or productivity goals as defined by the business
- Provide knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Continuously look for methods to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
- Follow the Value Added Services Process (i.e., selling extended warranties, water filters, etc.) by effectively communicating the benefits to the customer
- Provide direction to a Technical Helper, as applicable
- Ability to receive truck stock at home if the company vehicle is retained at the technician’s place of residence or other designated location.
- Mentor other technicians, as applicable
- Maintain truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
- Follow the truck maintenance schedule and keep a clean, organized truck
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
A comprehensive and competitive benefit program is designed to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Benefits eligibility depends on employment classification, location, and other variables. Benefits offered include:
An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Health Care and Dependent Daycare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid and Optional Life Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Merchandise Discount
- Adoption Assistance
- Kmart Advantage Rx
- ConSern Loans for Education
- Worklife Solutions
- Voluntary Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Sears Holdings Corporation Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Time with Personal Days
- National Holidays