Faith House |
: Faith House is dedicated to helping women and their families recover from addiction to alcohol and/or drugs. Faith House provides a variety of rehabilitative services in a supportive residential environment. This 6-month program serves more than 20 women who are linked to community resources that help them and their families regain and maintain a stable lifestyle.
Because substance abuse devastates not only the individual, but the family and the community as well, Faith House provides education about addiction, self-esteem, and coping skills. Treatment plans are designed to meet the specific needs of each woman and stress individual empowerment. An interdisciplinary team provides therapeutic services and individual counseling.
Faith House features a pregnancy component for pregnant and post-partum women in recovery. Faith House also provides services for women who have recently been released from a state correctional facility and who have a substance abuse problem.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure safety of 25 clients at all times
- Medication management
- Transporting clients to and from appointments, etc.
- Facilitating groups and/or one-to-one sessions.
- Paperwork including daily log notes, weekly session notes, monthly treatment reviews and group logs.
- Implement programming for residents on a consistent basis.
- Perform duties using recovery orientated principles.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; degree and/or coursework in social work, counseling, psychology or related field preferred.
- Current valid US-issued driver's license and ability to provide registered and insured automobile for work related purposes.
- Knowledge of 12 step model
- Desire to serve others required.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, ability to work independently, and ability to contribute to team objectives required.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in social services and/or working with program's population.
Community Healthlink is a leading community-based provider of comprehensive mental health, substance abuse, rehabilitation, homeless and...