Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: Trade/Vocational school
Must be authorized to work in the US
Speciality : Residential
Are you an "A" player considering growth and opportunity in the Chicagoland area? If so, Precision would like to speak with you!!!
Precision Plumbing-Heating-Cooling & Drain Services specializes in service, repair, rehabilitation and replacement of residential plumbing, heating, cooling, and sanitary sewer lines. The main focus for Precision is maintaining a superb level of customer service and satisfaction while making business easy to do with us!
Only "A" players are welcome on this team which translates to a high level of accountability, professionalism, and performance. Team members receive first class, ongoing training to ensure every client experience is memorable and clients refer us to family and friends.
Team pride flows and each member is hard wired to exceed expectations. Individuals share a passion to be the best and to be accountable to high standards -and that's what makes our culture thrive.
We're happily celebrating our 21st anniversary this year, while maintaining an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and strong online consumer presence with hundreds of reviews of raving fans to prove it!!!
Precision Services proudly supports the following organizations:
- Naperville Area Humane Society
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Western Du Page Special Recreation Association
- Midwest Shelter For Homeless Vets
The HVAC Installer is responsible for installation of furnaces, air conditioners, indoor air quality, thermostats, and boilers as sold by a comfort specialist. The HVAC Installer is responsible for clean, professional installations that resonates quality. The Installer must manage his or her truck inventory and keeping his or her vehicle in order. The HVAC Installer is responsible for maintaining an experience that keeps the client coming back in the future.
The HVAC Installer oversees helpers assisting on the job and instructs them on the company's best practices. The Installer earns positive online reviews and promotes his team to prospective customers and employees. The HVAC Installer works under the direction of the Installation Manager and welcomes training and coaching to develop customer service and technical skills.
- Performs a wide variety of installations in the heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, and ventilating systems in residential homes.
- Understand the operating principles of heating, air conditioning, and work safety practices related to HVAC work.
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in the repair of heating and air conditioning equipment in residential and light commercial buildings.
- Performs daily work duties associated with the trade with little to no supervision in the field.
- Keeps accurate accounting of inventory and maintains tools on his installation vehicle
- 2 years of journey-level experience operating, maintaining, and installing HVAC equipment.
- Possess of a valid Illinois Driver's License.
- EPA License.
- Criminal background checks
- Free of recreational drug usage
- Possess an analytical and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow technical instructions.
- Ability to explain technical information to clients at a level they understand.
- Able to work independently.
- Effectively use an iphone.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Beneift
- Disability Insurance
- Vehicle Provided
- Paid vacations
- 6 paid holidays annually
- 401k with match
- Clean & pressed uniforms
- Paid ongoing training
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the apply now button to continue. After you apply, look for an email to provide further information .
We look forward to hearing from you!
MEP Jobs - 9 months ago