Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: Trade/Vocational school
Salary Range: $25,000 to $130,000 / Annual
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Are you an "A" player considering growth and opportunity in the Chicagoland area? If so, Precision would like to speak with you!!!
Precision Plumbing-Heating-Cooling & Drain Services specializes in service, repair, rehabilitation and replacement of residential plumbing, heating, cooling, and sanitary sewer lines. The main focus for Precision is maintaining a superb level of customer service and satisfaction while making business easy to do with us!
Only "A" players are welcome on this team which translates to a high level of accountability, professionalism, and performance. Team members receive first class, ongoing training to ensure every client experience is memorable and clients refer us to family and friends.
Team pride flows and each member is hard wired to exceed expectations. Individuals share a passion to be the best and to be accountable to high standards -and that's what makes our culture thrive.
We're happily celebrating our 21st anniversary this year, while maintaining an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and strong online consumer presence with hundreds of reviews of raving fans to prove it!!!
Precision Services proudly supports the following organizations:
- Naperville Area Humane Society
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Western Du Page Special Recreation Association
- Midwest Shelter For Homeless Vets
The HVAC Service Technician is responsible for generating the revenue for the HVAC Service Department. The HVAC Service Technician provides thorough diagnostics, professional service repairs, furnace and A/C tune ups, and turns equipment and system replacements leads over to a Comfort Advisor. The HVAC Service Technician is responsible for proposing work, recording job descriptions, collecting customer authorizations, manage his or her truck inventory and keeping his or her service vehicle in order.
The HVAC Service Technician is responsible for establishing new client relationships and creating an experience that keeps the client coming back in the future. The HVAC Service Technician is proficient at getting clients signed up on service agreements for their equipment. The HVAC Service Technician earns positive online reviews and promotes his team to prospective customers and employees. The HVAC Service Technician works under the direction of the Service Manager and welcomes coaching to develop customer service and sales skills.
- Performs a wide variety of maintenance and repair tasks in the operation of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, and ventilating systems in residential homes.
- Repairs and maintains thermostats, air filters, blower fans, belts, and bearings.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs various makes and models of HVAC equipment.
- Understand the operating principles of heating, air conditioning, and work safety practices related to HVAC work.
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in the repair of heating and air conditioning equipment in residential and light commercial buildings.
- Performs daily work duties associated with the trade with little to no supervision in the field.
Additional Skills Desired:
- 2 years of journey-level experience operating, maintaining, and repairing HVAC equipment.
- Possess of a valid Illinois Driver's License.
- EPA License.
- Squeeky clean criminal background
- Free of recreational drug usage
- Possess an analytical and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow technical instructions.
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to recognize and locate conditions which require repair and maintenance work; keep good records.
- Ability to explain technical information to clients at a level they understand.
- Able to work independently.
- Effectively use an iphone.
- NATE Certification a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Beneift
- Disability Insurance
- Vehicle Provided
- Paid vacations
- 6 paid holidays annually
- 401k with match
- Production bonuses
- Clean & pressed uniforms
- Spiff incentives
- Paid ongoing training
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the apply now button to continue. After you apply, look for an email to provide further information .
We look forward to hearing from you!
MEP Jobs - 19 months ago