Voted one of the top 200 small and mid-cap companies in America by Forbes Magazine three years in a row. Waste Connections, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) is growing throughout the United States. Our range of services include solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling to approximately 2 million commercial, industrial and residential customers in 3 1 states.
Waste Connections Inc. is looking for a Residential Rear-load Driver for Millennium Waste Company at our Rock Island, IL location.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Be able to follow safe operating practices.
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
- Be able and willing to work in a team environment.
- Be able to serve customers courteously
- Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. For Full time employees we offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
- Be able to follow safe operator procedures
- Have knowledge of truck components in order to complete pre and post trip inspections
- Possess a clean safety and driving record
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service
- Possess a valid Class B CDL with air brake endorsement at a minimum.
- Minimum of six months driving experience with a CDL
- Previous Waste Experience preferred , but not necessary
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Waste Connections - 18 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...