Posting Job Title: Residential Sales Representative - Columbus
Requisition #: 142435BR
Posting Location: Columbus, OH, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable is currently seeking Residential Sales Representatives for our Mid-Ohio Sales Department. You will promote residential products and services offered by Time Warner Cable via direct marketing solicitation/door to door sales to both existing and potential subscribers within assigned service areas. These products and services include, but not limited to, Digital Video,High Speed Internet, and Digital Phone.
This position allows unlimited earning potential based on performance. In addition to the earning potential, we are proud to offer a robust benefits package including:
Average 1st year income $40k-$60k!
Top performers earning over $80k
Ability to work autonomously.
Discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area.
Matched 401(k) plan
Medical, dental, vision, pension plans.
Please note : Time Warner Cable requires applicants to complete an assessment as part of the application process. Only applications with assessments completed within 48 hours will be reviewed by recruiter.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct quality in-house sales presentations by soliciting new and existing Time Warner Cable customers face to face
- Collect and turn in any monies collected from new or existing customers sold within 24 hours
- Accurately complete and maintain customer records for services, equipment requests and the privacy of subscriber data.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as directed by management
- Work with minimal supervision
- Adhere to the company vision, mission and philosophies including maintaining a positive company image while providing excellent customer service
- Safeguard company equipment such as converters, remote controls, house drop materials, etc. and retrieve unreturned equipment
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions and walk for extensive periods of time, up and down stairs, lift up to 20 lbs
- Achieve established sales goals and quotas
- Work independently to promote the sale of cable television, high speed Internet and Digital Home Phone services to new or existing customers. Some of the sales leads are generated within an assigned territory provided by the Time Warner Cable.
- Secure sales and prepare documentation of sales orders while in customer's home. Meet with supervisor on a daily basis.
- Attend weekly department meetings as scheduled
- Work flexible hours when potential customers are home, primarily weekends and evenings
- Maintain weekly goals as outlined by supervisor
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain proper appearance and professional attitude at all times to represent the system positively to the community.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident
- Reconcile daily sales orders with cash taken in and keep documentation of sales orders taken.
Applicants considered for employment must undergo a thorough background review and drug screening.
- Previous sales experience is required preferably door to door or direct customer contact experience
- Must display a neat and professional appearance
- Must be aggressive and self- motivated
- Must have the ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and automobile insurance as required by Time Warner Cable
- Must have excellent reading, writing, people, and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to add service amounts (basic mathematics skills)
- Must be able to identify customer needs, wants, and desires in conversation and match with company products and diplomatically handle interactions with potential customers
- High School Diploma/Recognized Equivalent
FCC Unit_TWC: 0534
Controlling Establishment ID: 00026 - Columbus Olentangy
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 14 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...