Posting Job Title |
Residential Sales Representative - Marion
Marion, OH, US
Area of Interest
Posting Job Description
Do you have unlimited earning potential? If no, then you should take a hold of your career starting today!
Time Warner Cable is expanding and looking to hire highly professional sales representatives.
As a Residential Sales Representative , you will work a flexible schedule presenting information via face-to-face contact to potential and existing Time Warner Cable residential customers about our exciting core products/services including Cable, Road Runner High-Speed Internet, and/or Digital Phone. This is a residential, sales position where you conduct in-home sales presentations to gain new business. Demonstrate product features and channels while providing marketing and customer service information to subscribers.
This position allows unlimited earning potential based on performance. In addition to the earning potential, we are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area.
About the Job
This is an outstanding career opportunity for an ambitious sales professional who wants to earn a substantial unlimited income. Manage your own career while working for an organization and reap the benefits like an entrepreneur.
Nature & Scope
Work independently to promote the sale of cable television, high speed Internet and Digital Home Phone services to new or existing customers. Some of the sales leads
are generated within an assigned territory provided by the Time Warner Cable.
Secure sales and prepare documentation of sales orders while in customer's home. Meet with supervisor on a daily basis.
Demonstrated leadership and a successful track record.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Attend weekly department meetings as scheduled
- Work flexible hours when potential customers are home, primarily weekends and evenings
- Maintain weekly goals as outlined by supervisor
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain proper appearance and professional attitude at all times to represent the system positively to the community.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident
- Reconcile daily sales orders with cash taken in and keep documentation of sales orders taken.
- Prior outside sales experience preferred
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal skills Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Work well in a team and independently
Applicants considered for employment must undergo a thorough background review and drug screening.
Controlling Establishment ID
00481 - Findlay
Time Warner Cable - 18 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...