Maintain daily operations, administrative duties, and provide a safe, therapeutic environment for youth with challenges. Enhance leadership skills collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams and families. Some evening & weekend work required as well as rotating responsibility for campus coverage.
Portland Adolescent Program Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Must pass the competency tests of a Youth & Family Counselor Level I, II, and III.
- Certification as an Other Qualified Mental Health Professional within one month of assignment.
- 1-3 yrs related exp working in the Youth and Family field required, 3 yrs preferred.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license. Benefits
- View Sweetser's Benefits Package