THIS IS A PAID POSITION!
The Residential Services Manager is responsible for the overall security and safety of tenants and facility. The Residential Services Manager in programs that collect rent also coordinates the collection of rental fees, maintains rent collection records and manages rent collection related legal matters.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and three years of relevant work experience. Strong management skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, accurate record keeping, computer skills.
1. Supervises coordinates facility safety and security
2. Assign security staff to fixed posts and patrolling/roving areas and develop emergency plans
3. Enforces and interpret agency policy for staff and residents
4. Train Front Desk Monitors and Shift Supervisors and coordinate desk schedule to assure
5. Manages rent collection (if rent is collected)
6. Maintain rent collection records, coordinates leasing agreements, supervises bookkeeping
of rental records (if rent is collected)
7. Provides legal follow-up with tenants in arrears (if rent is collected)
8. Perform related tasks as needed
EFFECTS ON END RESULTS :
1. Assures security of the tenants and facility and schedules continuous coverage
2. Assures program achieves targeted rental collection rates
3. Assures rental and eligibility records are accurate and up to date
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Volunteers of America is dedicated to restoring hope, dignity and self-reliance to individuals and families in crisis or distress. Founded...