Maintains program functions and monitors direct service provision. Assists the Program Manager in scheduling, evaluating, training and supervision of residential staff. Documents pertinent programs information and reports to Program Manager. Maintains and insures integrity of “CSTAR™” database system.
Minimum: High School or equivalent education and experience that would provide the candidate with the skills necessary to successfully perform the job duties and responsibilities as outlined in this job description in addition to (1) year supervising of a work team of at least four (4) staff. Internal candidates will be considered who have demonstrated leadership qualities and have maintained positive work relationships with peers and clients.
Market: Twelve units Human Services and one (1) year supervising a work team of four (4) or more staff and one year working in social services. Will consider volunteer and community service work towards social service requirement.
Preferred: BA in Human Services and two (2) years supervising a work team in social services working with at-risk adults.
Other Relevant Job Information: (if applicable):
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and lift and place clients’ personal items weighing up to 20 pounds in overhead storage without assistance.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite) and experience with data entry and ability to pass CSTAR© (the agency client data base system) training and test.
- Writing skills (clear and concise client reports e.g. logging, incidents, staff memos, etc.)
- Must maintain current First Aid/CPR card
- Initial TB testing required
- Flexible Schedule to meet 24 hour program needs
Father Joe's Villages - 23 months ago