At YAI/NIPD, you will experience a rapidly growing, nationally recognized agency at the cutting edge of the field, with a strong and supportive management team. You will be rewarded with a professional, friendly work environment that facilitates open communication and participatory management, where you are truly valued as the professional you are and where your opinion really matters in ensuring the most productive environment for our consumers and staff. Even as a manager, you will receive on-going state-of-the-art training, supportive supervision and a commitment to supporting your education and career goals. We are dedicated to providing the resources to our management staff to ensure they continue to advance their skills, are consistently motivated and challenged to be the best Managers in the field.
We currently seek high energy, self starting individuals to supervise one of our residential group homes for 6-12 adults with developmental disabilities in NYC Metro area. Your managerial and clinical skills will be maximized in an interdisciplinary team environment, where there is ongoing support and training.
Our management philosophy ensures facilitating the agency's "Open Door Policy", to ensure open communication at all times, and "Participatory Management", which ensures that staff at all levels are actively involved in the decision making process.
Supervisor responsibilities include:
Requirements for Management positions:
- staff training, mentoring and supervision of 15-25 direct care staff
- program oversight, quality assurance and maintaining state regs.
- managing a budget of at least $1/2 million
- oversee consumer clinical programming and curriculum development
- advocate and liaison with families and consumer related services
- active participation in community relations and fundraisng
- Master's or Bachelor's degree strongly preferred for Supervisor positions
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree strongly preferred for Asst. Supervisor
positions. Greater flexibility for Asst. Supervisor positions.
- Experience with ID/DD/MH or related social services experience required
- Must have prior supervisory experience in social services for Supervisor
Please visit our website at www.yai.org to learn more about YAI/National Institute for People with Disabilities.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Monster - 10 months ago
The YAI National Institute for Disabilities Network (YAI/NIPD) serves developmentally and learning-disabled people and their families throug...