Job Title: Residential-Recycle Driver
Drivers are responsible for the collection and hand loading of residential recyclable, as well as the transporting by front-load or rear-load truck to a transfer facility.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401k plan, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days. Please note that benefits
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to speak and read English well enough to converse with the general public, understand highway traffic and signals, respond to official questions, and be able to make legible entries on reports and records.
- Must have a valid Class A or B CDL with airbrakes endorsement for the state in which you are applying to work in.
- At least 1 year of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL within the past 7 (seven) years.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check and Department of Transportation physical.
may vary by site.
Waste Management Frontline
- 2 years ago - save job
Waste Management is the leading provider of comprehensive waste management and environmental services in North America. We are also a...