Responsible for supporting Resource Dispatch and Trading operations through tracking, analyzing, summarizing, reporting and conducting economic analysis of pre and post real time activities in order to demonstrate effective resource optimization that produces the best reliable, economic outcome. |
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Requirements below are for the Senior Resource Dispatch Analyst. Requirements for the Level I, II and III Analyst will be less)
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or other related discipline or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education.
2. Minimum of eight (8) years of related experience, preferably in the electric power or natural gas industry.
3. Knowledge of electric power and natural gas fundamentals including basic understanding of risk management.
4. Working knowledge of database and spreadsheet software applications.
5. Analytical capabilities with attention to detail.
6. Independent learner with natural curiosity about energy market dynamics.
7. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
8. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
9. Advanced knowledge of computer applications is desired.
10. Must sign a FERC Standards of Conduct Confidentiality agreement.
11. Willingness to travel as required. (Possession of valid driver's license or ability to obtain.)
12. Must be able to demonstrate that he/she can perform all of the essential functions of the position.
How To Apply
Go to www.tristategt.org/ and click on the 'Careers' Link. Search for Job and click 'Apply Now' Icon. You will be required to register in order to apply.
Amount of Travel
Up to 10%
Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association is a wholesale electric power supplier owned by the 44 electric cooperatives that it...