MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For more than 30 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
Supports the Financial Management Directorate by assisting the government with financial management operations, monitoring and coordinating program resource allocations and supporting Government representatives at meetings. As part of a team, may be asked to support customer to:
· Integrate performance-based measurement, budgeting, and management processes into the NGA managerial strategy by establishing and managing a corporate organizational performance management program
Maintain a performance measurement framework to integrate performance measures
· Establish, implement, and manage meaningful corporate performance measures
· Integrate performance and budgeting to produce performance-based budgets
· Integrate quantifiable performance results into budget requests
· Leverage and manage corporate performance technology
· Maintain the NGA Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System Performance Management Web Site
· Maintain performance reporting networks and processes to satisfy reporting requirements.
· Execute a performance analysis and evaluation capability
· Support NGA governance with fact-based, data-driven performance assessments to support resource decisions
· Administer a performance quality assurance and audit program to increase the quality of performance-based responses to oversight authorities
· Represent NGA in monthly ODNI National Intelligence Program Performance Management Experts Group, quarterly ODNI Performance Improvement Officer, and periodic DoD Military Intelligence Program performance meetings
· Host bi-monthly NGA Performance Management Group meetings
· Facilitate and support NGA Subject Matter Expert participation in ODNI Budget Category Working Group meetings
· Provide performance management consulting services to NGA Key Components.
· Support NGA/NSG strategic planning processes
· Coordinate, facilitate, and provide NGA/NSG training services on performance management through the National Geospatial Intelligence College
· Manage NGA participation in and responses to OMB Program Assessment activities as NGA Program Assessment Manager
· Manage ODNI Performance Planning and Reporting Tool database activities for NGA as Level 2 Validation and Approval Authority, and support NGA Key Component Level 3 Data Entry activities
· Support to NGA Program Mid-Year and End-of-Year Execution Reviews.
· Coordinate, review, and assess NGA Key Component performance data and narratives for NGA Program documentation
· Develop performance guidance for NGA Program and Procedural Guidance documents.
· Other duties as assigned
Must possess TS/SCI Clearance
Skills/SME Required (M=Mandatory; D=Desired):
· (M) Customer-service and goal oriented
· (M) Excellent oral and written communication skills
· (M) Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities
· (M) Detailed work background to assist the FM Directorate with:
o Ensuring cohesive agency-wide program development
o Assisting with resource management oversight
o Assisting with budget execution
o Developing detailed financial statements, audits and reporting
o Conducting performance assessments
· (M) Bachelors degree and a minimum of eight (8) years experience
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
MCR, LLC. - 23 months ago