The Resource Management Analyst collaborates with the Resource Management Team and Site Management to provide tactical plans for executing resource deployment strategies, a balanced and level loaded workflow, and output expectations based upon demand and capacity analysis on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Performs retrospective metrics analysis for continuous improvement opportunities. Monitors the day to day workflow and, in collaboration with RMG partners, makes future recommendations to ensure cost and service level goal attainment.
1. Create and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly resource, workflow, and output short range forecast to site management, RMG partners and the master scheduler. Identify variances and collaborates with RMG partners to adjust forecast accordingly to insure cost and service level goal attainment.
2. Provide retrospective analysis of short range forecast performance and continuously improves the process
3. Collaborate with RMG partners to forecast hours to accommodate short range resource plan and close any gaps using OT/VTO.
4. Present forecasting metrics at weekly staff meeting and by email as requested
5. Monitor short range forcast performance and adjusts resources accordingly to insure cost and service level goal attainment
6. Additional duties as assigned.
Job opening 18795
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
2-5 years relevant experience
Proficient in Excel and Excel formulation. Microsoft office suite, internet and email
Strong analytical and technical skills; Previous production coordination desirable (Manufacturing, Operations, etc.); Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence without authority; Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions with minimal supervision; Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 3 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.