Who We Are
Cornerstone Healthcare Group is a leading long term acute care hospital group (LTAC) committed to improving the health and well-being of patients by providing an environment of continuous process improvement, teamwork, integrity, fiscal responsibility and endless customer service. Cornerstone, with its recent merger of Solara Healthcare, is headquartered in Dallas and owns 17 hospitals in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Arizona, West Virginia and Oklahoma.
Why Work for Us?
Our hospitals offer competitive compensation and benefits, but that is not why our
employees come to work for us. As a Cornerstone employee, you are truly a
valued contributor to our team. It is no wonder why our employees gave us high
scores in both overall satisfaction and employee engagement in our latest
Cornerstone Employee Partnership Survey.
Our Core Values are woven into the fabric of our culture and engrained in our
employees and how they perform their jobs every day.
Click HERE to watch our video!
The Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician is involved in the
performance of technical work concerned with administering therapeutic and life
support to patients with a cardiopulmonary disorders. This would involve assisting in evaluations, treatments and care plans for patients. Respiratory care therapeutic treatments and diagnostic procedures will be under the direction of the Licensed Independent Practitioner. Patient population served will range from 18
years to geriatric who are experiencing medically complex conditions and
general cardiopulmonary conditions with rehabilitation needs.
Education and/or Experience:
- Ability to project a professional Image.
- Possess knowledge of functions of Cardiopulmonary department and the quality standards requirements as outlined by JCAHO, the Department of Health for the State of employment and Federal regulatory standards as outlined by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS).
- Knowledge and experience in the needs of patients ranging in age from 18 to geriatric.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
- A certificate as a CRTT from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC), or a certificate from another body which the NBRC recognizes as its credentialing equivalent.
- Required to have successfully completed the standardized national examination to receive the CRTT credential.
Cornerstone Healthcare Group is a leading long term acute care hospital group (LTAC) committed to improving the health and well-being of...