Site Human Resources Manager
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Faurecia Interior Systems, North American division
is looking for a Site HR Manager for its
JIT and Manufacturing site
Fountain Inn, South Carolina, USA
The role of a Site HR Manager is to implement the Group's HR policies and tools and to provide support to management on human resources issues. The main missions of the role are to:
- Assist the Site Manager in the management of HR issues in line with business objectives.
- Implement an efficient and integrated strategy for staffing, recruiting, induction, training, career management, etc. at site level.
- Ensure efficient payroll and administration processes.
- Guarantee working conditions in compliance with Group Health, Safety &Environment policies.
- Manage industrial relations with local employee representatives.
- Implement Group HR policies and processes within the site, including "Employee Empowerment", part of the Faurecia Excellence System.
- Report relevant HR information to the Division.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor's degree with a specialisation in HR Management
- Minimum 5 years experience in a HR function within a industrial environment
- A good knowledge of employment law
- Familiarity with HR information and payroll systems
- International mind set
- Results orientation
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required)
United States-South Carolina
Mar 14, 2013, 12:00:00 AM
You might say Faurecia Interior Systems has a deep seated love for the automobile industry. The company, a subsidiary of French auto parts...