- Time will be split 60/40 between sales and account management
- You will have a monthly quota to exceed, using methods such as cold calling, networking, exploring existing relationships, meetings with decision makers and key influencers etc. A large portion of your time will be spent in the field.
- Manage a book of business with customer retention and revenue growth in mind while providing exceptional customer service.
- Proactively manage restaurant partners to ensure a long term partnership with MOGL. Partner with the sales team to ensure clients are receiving proper program expectations.
- You will need to be an industry expert in order to educate decision makers and build rapport. Through researching the industry and keeping up on restaurant trends and laws you should always be up to date on strategic topics to help break down barriers and close your sales.
- Manage client expectations during the on-boarding process and explore upsell opportunities.
- Actively communicate with MOGL’s accounting team to collect and resolve all outstanding payments and subscription fees.
- Have as much fun with the position as possible while exceeding even your own expectations
- You will be responsible for creating persuasive presentations and overcoming any objections that come your way. New and creative ideas on how to grow fast and furiously are always welcome.
- You must be detail oriented and able to follow processes to perfection, such as collecting restaurant information, signed contracts etc. and moving them through the appropriate channels.
We think that career growth and the opportunity to excel is extremely important for each and every one of our employees. We make sure that you have the tools you need to dominate your goals and encourage you to pursue learning throughout your career.
Day to Day :
- Respond to customer inquiries via Phone/Email/Social Media
- Prospect for new restaurants including cold calling & networking
- Enroll new venues including completing all necessary paperwork
- Record information into CRM platform
- Reach out to client base and proactively share exciting stats and milestones of MOGL usage at their venue (10 new customers, $1,000 in spending etc)
- Call clients to discuss new MOGL tools and see if they would like to add them to their service (MOGL in a Box, collateral, email blast, web signup banner, etc.
You are probably working in one of these industries currently:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 - 3 years of sales &/or account management experience preferred
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Strong presentation, networking, time management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work/learn in fast paced environment
- Ability to receive and implement feedback immediately
- Strong belief in proactive rather than reactive approach to handling clients and problems
- Solid ability to handle tough conversations with business owners in a professional, solution-oriented manner
- A passion and deep understanding of customer service and business growth
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Strong interpersonal communication (both verbal and written)
- Smart, enthusiastic and self-confident
(If you don't currently work with restaurants/bars in this territory, this probably isn't a match unfortunately)
- Coupon, 'Daily Deal' or a customer loyalty provider
- Credit card processor
- A food or beer/liquor distributor
- Local magazine or advertising based company with a restaurant focus
MOGL - 11 months ago