To Work at Maggiano's You Have To Love People And Liking Sinatra Doesn't Hurt!!
We are looking for Experienced Banquet Sales Managers for our location in Bellevue, WA!
Do you think fast and act fast? Do you have high standards? Does hearing "party of 200" get you weak in the knees? If you've got a thing for white linens,
we should talk!
Banquet Sales Managers are responsible for acquiring, maintaining and servicing catering customers from initial contact through execution of party.
Candidates must provide a minimum of 2 years full-service banquet experience and/or 1 year catering sales experience or the equivalent.
After training, must be able to pass an exam in English with 90% or better in each of the following: menu and specials, wine list, liquor list and special drinks, liquor liability laws and knowledge, accounting procedures, layout of restaurant and/or banquet rooms including table numbers, and individual restaurant orientation material including rules and philosophies
So what's in it for you? We're glad you asked:
• Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25% of the industry
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire, including
domestic partner benefits
• Obtainable quarterly bonuses with an annual potential up to 175% of plan
• Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
• Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
• Managing Partner Program for top performing GMs
• Paid Vacation every 6 months
• Health Club/Fitness reimbursement
• Dining discounts at Brinker owned brands
What do you think? Sound like your cup of espresso? Around here we say our purpose is to bring people together to celebrate the love of family and friends.
If it sounds like we have our own way of looking at the world, you're right!
We call it The Maggiano's Way, and it means odds are you get us and we want to meet you... now!
YOU LOVE OUR FOOD. WE LOVE OUR JOBS.
Go ahead, apply.
We Dare You!
For consideration, email your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity, workplace working and workplace fun.
The way we see it, life is short, so you might as well work happy.
Self Opportunity - 21 months ago