About the Company
Arby's Restaurant Group (ARG) Arby's® quick service restaurants that specialize in offering slow roasted and freshly sliced roast beef sandwiches, as well as Market Fresh® deli-style sandwiches, wraps and salads. The Atlanta based company includes more than 3,450 franchised and company owned restaurants in 48 states and four countries. Arby's is committed to delivering a "Cut-Above" restaurant experience to our customers and an exciting career environment for our employees.
About the Opportunity
At Arby's, you will find a fun-loving, hard-working bunch of people. Arby's is like a family in which all employees are truly valued and treated with respect. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun. You'll be working with an award-winning team with an impressive track record.
We need a talented individual with a commitment to quality and service. Arby's has a strong culture focusing on developing our team and treating people fairly.
A General Manager is responsible for all areas of restaurant(s) financial performance: product, and inventory, cash controls, human resource requirements, equipment maintenance, operations, local store marketing and community relation programs.
- Responsible for increasing sales and making a profit. Use all management tools to keep neat, accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
- Ensure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits.
- Provide training and developing to team members and managers
- Ensuring restaurant is 100% staffed with quality, friendly and properly trained team.
- Use training tools and programs to coach and develop all team members and management
- Ensure consistent execution of restaurant systems to maintain a clean, organized restaurant
- Ensure consistent delivery of safe food on every shift. ServSafe Certification preferred.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of all equipment and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant.
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and
- Commitment toward Company objectives. Create an atmosphere of “Esprit de Corp."
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond.
- Complete semi-annual performance appraisals for all team members and managers.
An Assistant Manager assists in almost all aspects of restaurant operations, including the following:
- Driving sales by providing outstanding product and service
- Coaching and motivation
- Recruiting and interviewing employees
- Inventory control / record keeping
- Training and developing employees
Great Company, Great Benefits, Great Environment!
Candidate must have previous Fast Food/QSR management experience to be considered.
Candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound decision making and problem solving
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty.
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
- Aggressive compensation
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- On-going performance evaluations
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with company match
Keywords: Restaurant | restaurant manager | manager | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | restaurant management jobs | restaurant manager jobs | Restaurant manager careers | restaurant management job | restaurant management jobs | Restaurant manager career | restaurant manager | restaurant managers | general manager | assistant manager | restaurant jobs | assistant general manager | restaurant management | restaurant management careers | restaurant management | manager |assistant manager | general manager | manager | Supervisor | restaurant manager | general manager | managers | restaurant managers | restaurants | restaurant | QSR | Quick Service | Fast Food
Arby's - 13 months ago
Arby's® believes that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing...