s managers have a wide range of responsibilities managing a multi-million dollar business. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in:
• Driving sales and profitability
• Operational excellence
• Local restaurant marketing
• Selecting and training top talent to build high performing teams
• Leading a team to achieve goals and objectives
• Our ideal candidate will also have:
• At least 2-3 years restaurant management experience
• A degree in Hospitality, Business, or Hotel/Restaurant Management or other related field is preferred
• Bi-lingual is a plus
• Serve Safe Food and Serve Safe Alcohol Certifications also a plus
Management or related experience with an emphasis on building sales, managing inventory, customer relations or personnel management. High school diploma or GED is required. College degree in related fields may be considered in lieu of required experience. Certification and completion of Applebee’s Management Training Program(s) and the established RMH Manager-in-Training (MIT) program is
required. Must be able to display ongoing proficiency in the use of all restaurant equipment, as well as be able to handle all business/administrative, management, technical and training aspects of both the Front of House and the Back of House.
Working experience of 2 - 5 years preferred.
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
• Competitive Pay
• Period and Quarterly bonus opportunity
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
• 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching
• Paid Time Off – vacation and sick days