Should have two years prior management experience in a similar organization. Should be certified trainer, cross-trained in all positions, both FOH and BOH.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Managing Restaurant Environment
• Managing Employee Performance
• Maintaining Controls (cost, inventory, assets, compliance, sanitation standards)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communications skills.
• Mobility required during the entire shift.
• Capable of using knives, slicing equipment, and other food preparation equipment.
• Capable of using POS and Back Office computer system.
• Able to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds.
• Subject to wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noise.
• Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent dangers to self and others.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to employees, dining room staff, and guests. Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to four (4) hours in length. Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, glassware, etc. up to 50 pounds in weight. Must be able to read, write and facilitate communication. Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.