To Work at Maggiano's You Have To Love People And Liking Sinatra Doesn't Hurt!!
We are looking for Experienced Restaurant Managers for our location in Philadelphia, PA!
Do you think fast and act fast? Do you have high standards? Does hearing "party of 200" get you weak in the knees? If you've got a thing for white linens,
we should talk!
Restaurant Managers are responsible for assisting the General Manager with the overall operation of a single restaurant.
A minimum of 2 years management experience in a full service restaurant or the equivalent is required.
So what's in it for you? We're glad you asked:
• Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25% of the industry
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire, including
domestic partner benefits
• Obtainable quarterly bonuses with an annual potential up to 175% of plan
• Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
• Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
• Managing Partner Program for top performing GMs
• Paid Vacation every 6 months
• Health Club/Fitness reimbursement
• Dining discounts at Brinker owned brands
What do you think? Sound like your cup of espresso? Around here we say our purpose is to bring people together to celebrate the love of family and friends.
If it sounds like we have our own way of looking at the world, you're right!
We call it The Maggiano's Way, and it means odds are you get us and we want to meet you... now!
YOU LOVE OUR FOOD. WE LOVE OUR JOBS.
Go ahead, apply.
We Dare You!
For consideration, email your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity, workplace working and workplace fun.
The way we see it, life is short, so you might as well work happy.
Self Opportunity - 17 months ago