As a Restaurant Manager or General Manager at Panera Bread you would be responsible for providing outstanding leadership to your team. You should be passionate about the industry, inspiring others, coaching, counseling, creating a profitable environment, and delivering an exceptional customer experience. Our Associates must maintain high standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and facility management.
, warmth is our business. It's what we do best. And for like-minded individuals who are ready to surround themselves with fresh food and great people, work has never felt so friendly.
Panera Bread seeks Assistant Managers and General Managers with 2+ years of restaurant management experience.
The Pull of Panera Bread
Year after year consumers rank Panera Bread as one of America's Top 10 highest-rated chains.
• Panera Bread has earned several "Quick-Track Awards of Excellence," including the highest-rated chain on restaurant cleanliness (Sandelman and Associates)
• Over 90% of our retail management associates are "highly satisfied" with their careers at Panera Bread (Panera Bread Retail Satisfaction Survey)
• A recognized market leader winning awards for our products, service and efficiency
• No alcohol service and grease-free environment
• No late nights for Retail Managers
At Panera Bread, our Associates' health and happiness are a high priority. The following benefits (based on eligibility) are more than just rewards-they're thanks for all you do as part of our family.
• Incentive plan potential
• Excellent health benefits
• 401(k) plan
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Paid vacation
• Product discounts
Must have 2+ years restaurant management experience
Must be 18 years of age or older
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays
Must have the "run it like you own it" mentality
Work Passionately...Please visit us online to learn more at PaneraBread.jobs.
Panera Bread is expanding quickly across North America,...