Are you looking for a great company that’s growing and provides opportunity for advancement? Take a look at Sonic!
Sonic, America’s Drive-in,
the largest and most successful chain of quick-service drive-in restaurants, continues to experience unprecedented growth throughout the United States. Sonic Corporation franchises and operates the nation's largest chain of drive-in restaurants. Sonic began in Shawnee, Oklahoma over 50 years ago and now has over 3,500 drive-ins in 44 states. The organization has established a dominant position in the quick-serve restaurant industry. Sonic's unique service delivery system provides personalized carhop service that's fast and convenient. This, together with its unique menu variety - offering high quality, made-to-order food and specialty items - has enabled the company to post industry leading, average-unit sales growth.
For more than 50 years,
. has built a dominant position in the drive-in restaurant business. We did it by sticking to what made drive-ins so popular in the first place: made-to-order American classics, signature menu items, speedy service from friendly Carhops and heaping helpings of fun and personality.
Immediate opportunities now exist for Restaurant Managers in Madison, WI and surrounding areas!
Sonic Core Values:
Doing different, special and better things to surprise and delight everyone touched by the Sonic brand.
- Respect for everyone touched by the Sonic brand.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the power of the individual.
- Importance of relationships as a way of life.
Sonic Mission Statement:
To become America’s most-loved restaurant brand.
Education / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Selected candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check prior to beginning employment. For immediate consideration please email your resume.
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits
- Ability to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong, positive working relationships
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees
- Computer literate in Windows based programs
Things move faster at Sonic. Even Careers.