As a Restaurant Manager at Panera Bread you would be responsible for providing outstanding leadership to your team. You should be passionate about the industry, inspiring others, coaching, counseling, creating a profitable environment, and delivering an exceptional customer experience. Our Associates must maintain high standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and facility management.
, warmth is our business. It's what we do best. And for like-minded individuals who are ready to surround themselves with fresh food and great people, work has never felt so friendly.
Panera Bread seeks managers with 2+ years of restaurant management experience.
The Pull of Panera Bread
Year after year consumers rank Panera Bread as one of America's Top 10 highest-rated chains.
At Panera Bread, our Associates' health and happiness are a high priority. The following benefits (based on eligibility) are more than just rewards-they're thanks for all you do as part of our family.
- Panera Bread has earned several "Quick-Track Awards of Excellence," including the highest-rated chain on restaurant cleanliness (Sandelman and Associates)
- Over 90% of our retail management associates are "highly satisfied" with their careers at Panera Bread (Panera Bread Retail Satisfaction Survey)
- A recognized market leader winning awards for our products, service and efficiency
- No alcohol service and grease-free environment
- No late nights for Retail Managers
Competitive salary • Incentive plan potential • Competitive health benefits • 401(k) plan • Employee stock purchase plan • Paid vacation • Product discounts
Must have 2+ years restaurant management experience
Must be 18 years of age or older
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays
Must have the "run it like you own it" mentality
US-NJ-West Orange, US-NJ-Paramus
Panera Bread - 11 months ago
Work Passionately...Please visit us online to learn more at PaneraBread.jobs.
Panera Bread is expanding quickly across North America,...