The Muttontown Club located in East Norwich, New York is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Restaurant Servers. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Serves guests food and beverage items in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
• Provides immediate attention to all guests upon seating.
• Describes specials of the day to the guests. Answers questions regarding any menu item and offers suggestions of menu items when appropriate.
• Takes food and beverage orders from guests and delivers food to guests promptly after preparation.
• Follows-up with guest to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items as needed.
• Participates in pre-shift meetings and taste tests.
• Maintains organized workstation and side work duties.
• Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
• Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering orders.
• Follows established standards for greeting, cocktail service, food delivery and general service techniques.
• Practices tray service for all food and beverage service.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Meets state age requirements for handling alcoholic beverages.
• Knowledge of POS system
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...