The Muttontown Club located in East Norwich, New York is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Restaurant Servers. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Serves guests food and beverage items in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
• Provides immediate attention to all guests upon seating.
• Describes specials of the day to the guests. Answers questions regarding any menu item and offers suggestions of menu items when appropriate.
• Takes food and beverage orders from guests and delivers food to guests promptly after preparation.
• Follows-up with guest to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items as needed.
• Participates in pre-shift meetings and taste tests.
• Maintains organized workstation and side work duties.
• Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
• Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering orders.
• Follows established standards for greeting, cocktail service, food delivery and general service techniques.
• Practices tray service for all food and beverage service.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Meets state age requirements for handling alcoholic beverages.
• Knowledge of POS system
Troon Golf - 12 months ago
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...