Job Description – Supervisor
Reporting to Restaurant Manager
Supporting the Manager and Assistant Manager in ensuring that standards of service are consistently achieved by the team. Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that all products and merchandising brand standards are adhered to.
- Maintain brand operational standards and ensure that unit checklists and cleaning schedules are completed on a daily basis.
- Provide support, direction, and encouragement in helping the team succeed in delivering business goals.
- Coach team members through the induction process by acting as training buddy to ensure a comprehensive orientation and maintenance of brand standards.
- Ensure that products are of a high quality.
- Responsibility for overseeing cash duties.
Qualifications &Experience Required
- Vocational or on-the-job training essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with and motivate team members.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to read, interpret, and articulate instructions using clear and direct language.
- Able to work as part of a team within a fast paced food service environment.
- Minimum of 6 months experience within a busy restaurant/hotel environment.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Cash handling experience required.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by any team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, use hands and fingers, hear & communicate verbally. The associate is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, taste, and smell. The associate is also occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and either lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, & the ability to focus.