Sonic Drive-In is getting ready to bust in to the North Shore.
Entry level management position now availability.
Do you have a passion for customer service and love to be around people ?
If so we are looking for you ?
Selected candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check prior to beginning employment. For immediate consideration apply through Indeed.
SONIC is all about having fun while you work and gaining a sense of accomplishment along the way. Not only do you work with fantastic people, you'll get great pay, flexible hours and a cool uniform.
As a Sonic General Manager you will be managing the operations of the drive-in. You will also be involved in training and supporting the drive-in employees to ensure we provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner so that our guests will have an enjoyable experience at Sonic! The essential job duties are listed below:
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches crew members, carhops and skating carhops
- Directs and assigns drive-in employees as needed to ensure all aspects of service meet operational standards
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in employee handbook, policies and practices
- Performs opening and/or closing duties
- Prepares employee work schedules; monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels
- Monitors and maintains inventory levels. Places orders for food, paper and other supplies within cost control procedures
- Completes and maintains all drive-in employment related records and payroll records
- Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all employees are focused on serving the customer at all times.
- Immediately and respectfully resolves guest requests. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in resolving such complaints
- Interview and hire crew and management team members to achieve proper staffing levels
- Prepare all necessary operational reports. Develop appropriate action plans to resolve unfavorable financial and/or sales trends
- Develop and implement a marketing plan
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the Sonic Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee’s knees, cruisin’ . . . you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!!
All that’s missing is you so Apply Today!
Sonic and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations required
- Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR) or one year entry level retail management experience required. Experience running shifts without supervision
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at Sonic