Source Interlink Companies, Inc., is a leading, integrated media, publishing, merchandising and logistics company, whose principal businesses are producing content for enthusiast audiences, primarily in the prized male 18 – 34 demographics, and effectively distributing magazine content of all kinds to retail locations in the United States and abroad.
Our more than 6,200 team members not only deliver directly to consumers the very best in print and digital magazine content, but they distribute content from other publishers as well. By putting the world’s leading periodical distribution network to work for its retail partners, Source provides consumers quick, convenient access to up-to-date information on almost every topic imaginable from publishing’s most respected brands. Source generates annual revenue in excess of $1.1 billion through two divisions: a Media Division, which produces premium enthusiast content, and a Sales and Logistics Division, which services publishers and retailers of all sizes, from multi-billion-dollar chains to mom-and-pop grocery stores and independent newsstands.
J ob Summary and Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing retail fixture resets within a defined geographic area.
- Manage reset teams during major retailer fixture resets
- Interact and direct team members during reset
- Interact with store management personnel
- Other job responsibilities include but are not limited to completing store surveys, resetting various fixtures, customer service store audits, relogoing work and POG resets.
- Complete required reporting
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School degree or GED required, College degree a plus
- 2 + years retail experience; Planogram/Reset experience required
- Merchandising experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work as part of a reset team to accomplish set goals
- Some mechanical aptitude, good at using small tools
- Self-motivated, “get the job done attitude”
Equipment/ Software Used:
- May require lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, up to 5 hours
- Some mechanical aptitude required
- Personal computer, printer, email and Internet access required
NOTE: This position description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.
- This position works within the retail establishment
- Travel of up to 90% is required
Additional Information: Travel Percentage: 80%