At REI we value our customers; we work hard to earn our reputation for quality and integrity every day. Our commitment remains the same as when we started out in 1938: to inspire, educate and outfit for a lifetime of outdoor adventure. Our Retail Teams seek committed, service-oriented individuals who are passionate about educating and outfitting customers with the products we sell. Typical positions in our Retail Stores include sales and cashier specialists, retail management, merchandise stockers and ski/bike technicians. We offer flexible schedules and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Join our Retail Team where you will find supportive leadership, a committed staff and an engaging work culture.
The role of the VISUAL PRESENTATION SPECIALIST focuses on driving sales through the implementation and maintenance of all REI directed visual merchandising and in-store marketing programs. Specific responsibilities include:
• Executes store visual merchandising plan based on Visual Merchandising Manual, floorsets, retail sales floor guides and visual updates to support REI’s Business Plan Calendar.
• Works with store team to maintain and adapt merchandise presentation based on current business needs, i.e., new product introductions and sell-through.
• Partners with store management team to ensure consistent and timely implementation of all REI visual standards.
• Trains and coaches sales specialists on visual merchandising standards, adaptations and signage placement.
• Help support market or district new store openings, relocations, and remodels as needed.
• Previous experience with visual merchandising in a retail environment
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• 1-2 years retail store experience
• Proven ability to develop and foster working relationships with both management team and staff
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Some travel required
At REI, we understand that benefits matter – we offer a competitive offering which includes:
- Comprehensive health and well-being programs
- A competitive bonus/ incentive program
- REI Retirement Plan
- Generous gear and merchandise discount
- Paid time off
- Professional growth and development opportunities
A work environment where RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and BALANCE are just a few of our fundamental values!
REI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
REI is a national outdoor retail cooperative, committed to inspiring, educating and outfitting for a lifetime of outdoor adventures. Founded...