PUT YOUR LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS TO WORK AT REI!
Our store is not only a great place to shop, it's an inspiring place to work! Join our team of employees who share a love of the outdoors and a passion for providing great service.
Typical full- and part-time positions include:
- Sales Specialists
- Cashier/Customer Service Specialists
- Shipping and Receiving Specialists
- Ski/Bike Shop Technicians
For all positions, we look for employees who can provide excellent service to our customers, demonstrate support and respect for their team members and have an interest in the outdoors. In addition, you must have the ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends. Previous retail sales and customer service experience is preferred.
We offer sales training to all new employees, and we support your growth via a wealth of career-building resources.
The Retail Stocking specialist is focused on ensuring that merchandise is priced and available to customers shopping the sales floor and that any back stock is organized and accessible in the store warehouse. Stocking specialists also unload regular and event product shipments. They may be asked to assist with other projects as assigned by their store manager, assistant manager or supervisor.
• Helps unload and distribute merchandise from replenishment shipments or VTSS drop shipments
• Prices, organizes, hangs or distributes merchandise according to stated REI stocking policies and procedures.
• Organizes and maintains store warehouse, supplies and fixtures according to management direction
• Follows Loss Prevention guidelines as directed by store management including EAS tagging, proper trash/recycling removal, and price auditing.
• Follows proper lifting techniques
• Assists with sale prep or damage and dent sale set up as requested.
• Able to lift 45 pounds periodically for up to 6 hours.
• Basic computing skills which include the ability to navigate simple ticket printing applications or look up product information.
• Previous experience in a warehouse, retail or shipping/receiving environment preferred but not required.
• Self motivated. Multi tasks with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrates effective communication skills: clear, concise and positive.
• Remains flexible in working various requested shifts
At REI, we understand that benefits matter – we offer a competitive offering which includes:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A competitive bonus/ incentive program
- Employer funded retirement/ profit-sharing contribution
- Generous gear discount
- Paid time including vacation pay, sick pay, holidays and sabbatical pay
- Professional growth and development opportunities
A work environment where Respect, Integrity, and Balance are fundamental values.
To get more details please check out - http://rei.com/jobs/pay.jsp
REI - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -
REI is a national outdoor retail cooperative, committed to inspiring, educating and outfitting for a lifetime of outdoor adventures. Founded...