We are currently seeking a Retail Account Executive with outstanding relationship building skills. This person will be responsible for contacting and building relationships with store managers and corporate executives primarily at A&P Grocery Stores in NY, PA, and NJ. This position will also help to ensure that store schedules are being followed and that all sales agents working at stores are in compliance with GMEC sales and retailer policies and procedures.
- Build relationships with multiple retailers at corporate level.
- Build relationships with Retail store managers in the GMEC Retail Program.
- Maintain open lines of communication with corporate executives, store managers and other assistant and in-store managers.
- Perform periodic reviews with Retailer management at the local and corporate levels.
- Ensure that store schedules are being met.
- Ensure that new stores are procured with proper lead time and coordinate lease payments.
- Handle incoming concerns and requests from store managers in a timely manner.
- Work directly with GMEC Sales Management and Quality Assurance Teams to ensure compliance with GMEC and Retailer QA, Procurement and other policies.
- Assist with new agent training.
- Assist in performing quality audits on sales agents selling at retail locations.
- Complete daily and weekly reports using Excel, Word and PowerPoint programs.
- Position requires approximately 80% field travel.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a sincere desire to help protect the environment
- 2 Years experience in major account management and development preferred
- Must have strong documentation, communication and follow-up skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills. Minimum of 3 years customer service experience is required.
- Understand the value of GMEC products, and the appropriate way to position those products with potential customers.
- Knowledge of energy/deregulation strongly preferred
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends from time to time
We are seeking candidates with a stable work history that demonstrate our core traits of innovation, partnership, commitment, tenacity and accountability.
Please respond if you think you have what it takes to be a Retail Account Manager- A&P . For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to us at: bestjobs@GreenMountain.com . The subject field of your email must include the job code GMEC0613-77R. Please submit the document in PC compatible Word or rich text file.
Green Mountain Energy Company - 9 months ago