Major retail corporation based in Charlotte is looking for Assistant Product Development Managers for ladies private label apparel brand. Assistant Product Managers are responsible for assisting the Product Manager in creating quality private brand merchandise for company.
Candidates must have 2-3 years of product management/ product design experience for a major retail corporation, or must have Associate Buying or Buying experience in the private label categories.
- Coordinate the development of private brand product that meets merchants needs and required quality specifications.
- Develop production flow charts on programs with factories and vendors to ensure compliance with the corporate time and action calendar. Coordinate with Sourcing Manager.
- Work with outside design agency to develop sketches and specs of private brand merchandise.
- Coordinate with CAD Designer to create print/ color assortment by brand for each season.
AI (Animated Images) maintenance, including managing item summary, PO’s and cost sheets, and generating and updating prepacks.
- Track and monitor private brand shipments to ensure delivery in accordance with corporate time and action calendar.
- Maintain accurate records of all style components including fabric swatches, color standards, print work, and trim labels and specs.
- Shop all competition in appropriate markets to benchmark private brands versus the industry.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Four year college degree
- 2-3 years of product development experience as either an Assistant/ Associate Product Manager or Buyer
- Excellent communication, problem solving and delegation skills
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Strong leadership, motivational abilities
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Full Benefits
- Future growth opportunities within the organization