· Greet each and every customer, making eye contact, when they enter the store, thank each and every customer when they leave the store.
· Act courteously and with interest in each customer encounter, provide an outstanding customer experience.
· Assist customers in locating and/or selecting merchandise.
· Process customer sales transactions quickly and accurately within the cash handling guidelines as outlined in the Retail Operations Manual.
· Assist in stocking the sales floor for fixture fill as directed by store management leadership group.
· Maintain sales floor in a clean, neat and orderly fashion, keeping wrap desks free of clutter.
· Adhere to uniform dress code standards as outlined in the Retail Operations Manual.
· Fully support all Retail Operations Initiatives ie: “Round Up”
Goodwill Viriginia Retail Jobs - 7 months ago